Mission: Partners for Livable Omaha is an Omaha-based nonprofit dedicated to the educational and charitable support of the live performing arts. Its flagship project is the Omaha Mobile Stage, a mobile outdoor venue aimed at reengaging communities post-pandemic by activating diverse public spaces throughout the city with arts and cultural programming.
Priority Audiences: underserved k-12 schools in the Omaha metro, neighborhoods experiencing community-led revitalization rooted in arts and culture, and local performing artists seeking to broaden their outreach to underserved and emerging communities.
Need: As of June 2021, Partners for Livable Omaha has raised more than $36,000 of its $125,000 goal. Your support provides a critical foundation for the Omaha Mobile Stage project to be fully realized, adding value and vibrancy to the city we love.
Your contribution will:
- Support the August-December 2021 construction of the Omaha Mobile Stage during a time of increased materials costs.
- Provide start-up capital to support the Omaha Mobile Stage live performing arts program (launching Spring 2022), which provides direct support to local performing artists and crew who are paid to present their work to live, outdoor audiences in Omaha neighborhoods and schools.
- Allow the Omaha Mobile Stage rental program to operate on a sliding scale, which can drastically level the playing field for emerging local artists and communities that would otherwise go without visibility and quality, live-production resources (elevated stage, technical support crew, professional sound and lighting equipment, and marketing support).
- Provide start-up capital for general operating support to Partners for Livable Omaha while the organization grows its earned and contributed income portfolios.
- Establish an operating reserve to ensure the Omaha Mobile Stage operations are uninterrupted.
All donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law and go directly to the Omaha Mobile Stage project. While Partners for Livable Omaha awaits its 501(c)3 determination (applied in June 2021), donations are accepted by its fiscal agent the Omaha Public Schools Foundation, which is recognized as a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.
To donate by check: Download Donation Form. Please designate “Omaha Mobile Stage” on your check and donation form.
Mail to: Omaha Public Schools Foundation
3861 Farnam Street
Omaha, NE 68131
A partnership with the Partners for Livable Omaha and the Omaha Mobile Stage project affiliates your brand with a commitment to supporting the local creative, nonprofit, and public realms as they work together to breathe life back into Omaha’s public spaces.
The Omaha Mobile Stage will present new work by local artists in dozens of communities within the Omaha metro for years to come. Sponsors gain access to the Omaha Mobile Stage’s unique opportunities for: logo exposure, client entertainment, and employee engagement.
Benefits start at donations of $500+ and include:
- Name on the Stage’s donor recognition feature through December 31, 2023.
- Logo on the Stage banners, printed & virtual marketing materials, including the project website (omahamobilestage.org), now through December 31, 2022.
- Access to reserved, stage-side seating (for up to 4 guests per event reservation) at performances in 2022.
Donations of $10,000+ will receive an additional benefit of a private Omaha Mobile Stage event at the location of your choice.
For more information on sponsorship, contact Jessica Scheuerman at email@example.com.
To inquire about Omaha Mobile Stage rentals or future opportunities to support neighborhood-based arts or economic development activities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org